YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Pathakam in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Farmer Beneficiary List, Check Status, Online Application Form Download, Last Date, Amount, Installment, Eligibility]
The development and providing financial assistance to the farmers of the state has always been one of the top priorities of the Andhra Pradesh government. The recently concluded election paved the path for a change in the government. The former government has launched and implemented ‘Annadata Sukhibhava in AP’ for offering financial assistance to the farmers. The new government scrapped the scheme and replaced it with YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme with similar motives. Additionally, this agricultural welfare scheme promises other benefits, which will enhance the prosperity of the needy farmers. Here, you will learn about the features, eligibility, and application process in detail.
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Date of announcement
|Official launch date
|Needy agricultural workers of the state
|Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare in Andhra Pradesh
Key features of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Ensures agricultural prosperity – The scheme that was scrapped and this program that has been announced in its place, both ensure the development of farming practices in the state. If the state government succeeds in its endeavors, then it will be good for the overall prosperity of the agricultural labors.
- Financial assistance for farmers – Every year, the beneficiaries will receive Rs. 12,500 from the state government. This money can be utilized for ensuring better crop yield.
- Tenure of payment – The state government will pay this sum to every farmer for four years continuously. This ensures that the agricultural workers will be able to continue to develop their cropping methods without any gaps.
- Reasons for economic assistance – Farmers need to prepare their farms before the Kharif and the Rabi crop. But this requires money, which is not something that the needy farmers have. The annual financial help from the state will ensure that farmers can acquire HYV seeds and good fertilizers, which ensure a better crop.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The state government estimated that after the implementation of this scheme, around 50 lakh farmers will be benefitted directly.
- Implementation mode – The implementation of this agricultural welfare scheme will be done in phases to ensure that all the districts and eligible farmers have been covered accordingly.
- Money transfer mode – The state government will transfer the money via DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer. It will eliminate the presence of middlemen and offer transparency in the fund distribution system. All famers must have bank accounts so that the money can be transferred in the account directly.
- Assistance for tenant farmers – The former scheme was only for farmers who owned their lands. But the new CM has announced that tenant farmers will also be allowed to apply for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Free electricity supply – Many farmers cannot afford to pay for the high electricity bills. So, they cannot use farm implements and irrigation pumps, which run on power. Thus, the state government will make arrangements so that agricultural workers receive nine hours of fee power supply during the day time.
- Digging bore wells to meet water requirements – Irrigation is another issue that hampers the crop cultivation. To prevent this issue, state government will dig several bore wells near the farming lands so that farmers can pump water easily for their crops.
- Construction of warehouse and cold storage – The CM also states that farmers lose a major part of their yield because they do not have access to the proper storage houses. To mitigate this problem, state authority will commission the construction of 200 warehouses and cold storages, in every district.
- Disaster management fund – Andhra Pradesh government will also pool in funds to create a special fund for the agricultural workers. The main function of this fund will be to offer financial assistance in case of a natural calamity.
- Finalizing MSP of crops – It has been mentioned by the CM that farmers don’t get adequate price for their crops in the market, and this places a hindrance on the path of their prosperity. To ensure that farmers get what they deserve, the state will fix MSP or Minimum support price for the important crops.
- Insurance for farmers – Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, the state government has announced that each farmer will be given a life coverage insurance policy. The total coverage amount is Rs.5 lakhs. The best part is farmers need not worry about paying the premium of the scheme. It will be contributed by the state authority.
Eligibility and documents necessary for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme application
- Residents of AP only – The agricultural welfare scheme will be implemented and financed by the AP government. So, farmers, who are legal inhabitants of this state, and have residential certificates, will be able to apply for the plethora of perks.
- Income certificate – The interested farmers need to submit their income certificates, which have been issued by the Gram Panchayat or Block Development Office.
- BPL farmers – The agricultural workers, who fall under the BPL category, will have to submit a copy of their BPL certificates.
- Registered farmers only – The scheme is only open for applicants who have proper registration certificates.
- All types of agricultural workers – Farmers, who possess their own agricultural plot, and those agricultural workers who fall under the category of tenant farmers, will also be able to enroll.
- Identity proof – It is mandatory for the interested candidates to submit photocopies of their Aadhar card or ration cards. Applicants can also attach a copy of their voter card with the enrollment document.
- Bank account details – As there is no manual financial transfer, applicants must have savings bank accounts in any bank to receive the assistance money. It is imperative that every farmer, interested in getting the perks of this scheme submit their account details as well.
CM launch health insurance scheme Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme for medical welfare.
How to apply online and get registration form for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
As the CM has already scrapped the former scheme, and implemented an entirely different scheme, with new guidelines and a separate list of benefits, it is only obvious that the government will bring some changes in the implementation process. The state government may launch a portal for the scheme soon. The CM highlighted that the authority will soon make official announcements regarding the application procedure. Once the Andhra Pradesh authority comes out with this statement, you will learn about it promptly on this site.
AP senior citizen will get pension under new YSR Pension Kanuka.
The current scheme offers many additional benefits, which when implemented properly will enhance the financial status of the farmers. Additionally, these assistances will make it easy for the farmers to acquire a better yield. Though the scheme was set for a launch in 2020, the CM changed the dates and paved the path for an early implementation.
Other links –
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP
- e-Nam Yojana
- Lock in Period in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana