Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana 2021 – Health Care Scheme (Eligibility, Documents, Application Process)
The state government of Gujarat has come up with a scheme called Vadil Sukhakari Yojana. The scheme was launched by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. Primarily it is a health care scheme for the people of the state. It will focus on the elderly people of the state and here in this article you are going to get an overall idea of the scheme.
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Launch details
|Name of the scheme
|Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
|Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
|Year of launch
|senior citizens of Gujarat
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Key Features
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme was launched to launched to take care of the elderly people by providing them necessary medicines and healthcare advices.
- Healthcare team- To carry out the initiative there will be a healthcare team consists of doctors and paramedic staffs.
- Mode of work– Under the scheme, 3 paramedic staffs will visit elderly people with co-morbidities. They will do the necessary checkups and then they will provide vitamin C tablets, samsamani vati, and Zinc tablets as immunity booster. Besides that, other necessary medicines are also be given by the team.
- Number o teams- To carry out the task AMC will prepare 100 teams of doctors and paramedics in the state. They will cover 2000 beneficiaries every day in the state.
- Frequency of checkups– Beneficiaries with co-morbidities will be visited by the team in every 15 days.
- Disease coverage– AMC has listed some diseases and they are Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Oxygen Level, Kidney problem, Hypertension, Heart disease, etc.
- Free of cost service– AMC has decided to make the healthcare package available to all the elderly people for free.
- Number of senior citizens– AMC has conducted a survey in 21 wards and found 30,000 senior citizens with co-morbidities.
- Number of projects– The scheme includes a few number of projects and they are 104 treatment helpline, Doctor Mitra project, Sanjivani yojana, Dhanvantari Rath, and Corona Santavana.
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Gujarat– To get the benefits of the scheme one has to be a domicile of Gujarat.
- Age limit– As the scheme is for the senior citizens, so the minimum age limit will be 60 years.
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Required Documents
- Address proof– In order to come under the scheme you need to submit your residential address proof.
- Age proof– In order to show that you are a senior citizen; you need to show your age proof, and for that your voter or Aadhar card will work.
- Medical documents– You need to keep your medical documents handy so that you can show them to the visiting team for their knowledge.
How to apply for the scheme
As it is launched recently so government has not come up with any procedure. Once government releases any information regarding application, you will be updated on this page.
So, it is evident that while the pandemic is still there this kind of scheme will be beneficial for the section that is weak. It is a responsibility to protect the older people of the society and they are the most vulnerable in situation. With the help of the scheme the immunity will be improved.
Ans : It is a healthcare scheme launched by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation in Gujarat.
Ans : It will provide door to door medical checkup.
Ans : Senior citizens of Gujarat.
Ans : No cost service.
Ans : No declared yet.
Other Links –
- Vahli Dikri Yojana Gujarat
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha
- Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- One Nation One Ration Card