YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary List Released 2020 [Check Status Online, Name Final List, How to Check Eligibility @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in]
The Andhra Pradesh government has initiated YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme under the supervision of the CM of the state. It has been launched with many other schemes that shall offer financial help to the backward sections of the state. The state is trying to uplift the financial and social condition of the families along with the betterment of the school students. The beneficiary amount will be credited in the account of student’s mothers. Read the following part of the article to grasp a better idea about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme has been launched in
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Scheme announced on
|Implementation date of the scheme
|9th January 2020
|Target group of the scheme
|School going children along with mothers
|Official website for the scheme
|Mode of application
|Budget allocated for scheme
|Rupees 6,455 crores
|0866 288 394
For Download Online Amma Vodi Scheme Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- Resident of state – The students should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh to avail the scheme benefits.
- Possess white ration card – The interested students along with his or her mother should have a white ration card to be eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Aadhaar card holder – As ordered by state Chief Minister, the candidates along with mothers should have Aadhaar card to apply for the above-said scheme.
- School student – As the main focus of the scheme is the school students, no school dropouts will be able to get the scheme benefits.
- Attendance requirement – To get the financial benefits from the scheme, the students must have a minimum of 75%.
- Not for school dropouts – Only the school students are eligible to avail the scheme perks. The dropouts as per the traditional school structure will not be given the financial help from the state government.
- Excludes taxpayers – In case the applicant’s guardians are taxpayers, the students cannot get the scheme benefits.
- Not for government employees – If any of the parents of the student work under the government sector their children cannot get the perks of the scheme.
Click Here for Checking YSR Housing Scheme List
Where can applicants get eligibility details?
A separate portal has been launched by Andhra Pradesh for the scheme details. Through the site, the interested candidates can get access to the details and know about the eligibility criteria. For this, the applicants have to click on the right link to get access to the portal.
How to check the eligibility?
- Online procedure – The interested candidate has to go through the online link at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to get access to the official portal. The candidate should get the options from the home page.
- Verification process – From the new page of the portal, the candidate has to search for the type in the Aadhaar card code along with verification code given in the respective field that will be required for proper verification.
- Looking for the details –The candidates can get the details of the above-said scheme from the option given on the homage. By clicking on the right link, the new page shall open.
- Submission of the required data – After entering the code, the candidate has to click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Result display – After submission of application, the website will check the database to show the eligibility status of the candidate. This way, it will be easy to create the beneficiary list for the scheme.
- Print out of the given data – After completion of the procedure, the candidate can download the application form and keep it for future use. The resulting receipt of the application process is important to be preserved for getting the scheme benefits.
Click Here for Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister is trying their best for the successful implementation of the above-said scheme. They are also hopeful that the scheme shall help to enhance the literacy rate in the state. By this, CM wants can lower the chances of school dropouts prevalent from the traditional educational system. In this scheme, the mothers of the wards can get access to the financial help given by the state government. Therefore, it can be expected that the scheme will help to improve the condition of the students who are willing to pursue higher education.
Other links –
- Labour Smart Card in Maharashtra
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme AP
- AP YSR Government Schemes List
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme in AP