West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme (Prakalpa) 2019-20 for Employment Generation [New List, Online Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria)
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee has released Yuvashree Arpan Scheme. This initiate by the government would help to create plenty of employment opportunities. This would help youth to start their own business venture. The financial help from the state government would be given directly to the youth of the state.
Launch details of West Bengal YuvashreeArpan Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Yuvashree Arpan Scheme in West Bengal
|Launch date of the scheme
|Scheme has been launched by
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|Aim of the scheme
|To provide employment for the youth of the State
|Youth of West Bengal
|Number of Beneficiaries
|Rs. 1 lakh
What are the features of West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme?
- Aim of scheme – The Yuvashree Arpan scheme has been started to help the youth of the state fulfill their business ideas with the money given by the state government under the supervision of CM Mamata Banerjee.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – According to the rules of the scheme, almost 50, 000 youth of the state would be benefited from the scheme. But certain eligibility criteria have been decided by the state government depending on which the assistance would be given to the youth.
- Assistance given for scheme – The micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) would provide assistance in the effective implementation of the above-said scheme. Rupees 1 lakh will be given to the youth so that they are able to start their business.
- Initiative to improve employment condition – Due to declining employment condition of the state that has taken place from the time of demonetization, this scheme will be of immense help for the youth. By this, the state is also hoping to reduce the unemployment rate, and it has been able to do so by almost 40%.
Therefore, by proper implementation of the scheme, the economic stability of the state could be improved. However, the youth of the state will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme from the 1st of April 2019. In relation to this scheme, skill development training courses have been introduced.
Eligibility criteria of West Bengal YuvashreeArpan Scheme
- Personal verification – Youth only from West Bengal will be allowed to avail the benefits of this scheme. Youth from other cannot get the advantages of the scheme.
- Business ideas – Youth who have new business ideas and are willing to start their own source of income can apply for the scheme. In this way, they will be able to create employment opportunities for others as well.
- Technical degree – Youth who have technical degrees from recognized centers can apply for the scheme.
- Education –The ITI-pass outs or diploma holders can get the benefits of the above-said scheme.
Documents required and application process of West Bengal YuvashreeArpan Scheme
- Personal details – Personal documents should be introduced such as voter ID card or Aadhaar card that would be required for background check. Only the youth of the state are eligible to get benefits from the scheme.
- Educational proof – The candidate should be a diploma holder or ITI pass out in order to avail benefits under this scheme.
- Technical degree proof – The youth should possess some technical degree in order to be part of the above-said scheme.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Application Form Process Download
No such information about applying online for the WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme has yet been declared by the state government. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. The information would be updated on the official website relating to the scheme.
So, the scheme has been started in West Bengal with the aim of improving the condition of entrepreneurship in the state. It is sure to generate employment options for the youth, and thus it would contribute to stabilizing the economic condition of the state. The state government has already given rupees 500 crores for the proper launch of the scheme.